Saturday, February 23, 2013






My Garnier Olia Review






I'm a BzzAgent and was very excited to get to be able to try a new product, Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color.  My hair was getting mousy and drab looking this winter so I was really ready to get something to lighten it up.

First of all, there were so many shades to choose from and I chose the Dark Blonde shade to highlight my hair.  This product has no ammonia and is a 60% oil blend with natural flower oils.  It really does have a great fragrance for sure.  No nasty fumes in this awesome hair color.  I really liked the smell.  Also a plus is that is makes my hair softer and definitely easier to style.  The difference is amazing.  I couldn't do anything with my hair lately.  Now it's a snap to style it with all the body I have.


Before Garner Olia
The tear drop shape of the applicator bottle too is very modern and cute, although it's a bit hard to handle.  The box comes with some black gloves which fit my hands great.  The process for coloring your hair with Garnier Olia is very easy.  Just add the colorant to the foam developer and shake well, then apply to your roots first and let it on for 30 minutes.  Thoroughly rinse off the color and apply the conditioner and let on for a couple of minutes, and thoroughly rinse again.   Another positive thing about Garnia Olia is the consistency.  There is no drips or spills so it is not messy like other hair dyes.  It was nice and creamy with a wonderful texture.


After Garnier Olia



I like the results of New Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Color and will definitely try it again.  I didn't have any allergic reactions to it either, but you should always perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of the product, per their instructions on box.



Disclosure:  I received the Garnier Olia to review and no compensation was given.  Opinions are 100% my own and yours may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment