Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Homemade Meat Loaf Recipe
1 lb. Ground Pork With Chopped Onions and Celery (1
medium onion and 1/2 cup chopped celery)
Added 1 lb. Ground Beef and Bread Crumbs (4 slices torn), 1 Beaten Egg, and
1 Large Can of Tomato Sauce (or 2 small cans), Salt and Pepper To
Taste and Mix Well With Hands
Place In Casserole Dish and Cover To Bake
Baked For Two Hours at 350 Degrees

Ready To Eat


  1. Gloria, this looks great. I follow you on Facebook but just realized I was not following your blog. I remedied that by following you via GFC and Networked blogs both! Hope you can drop by my blog too!

  2. Thank you for sharing your meatloaf recipe. I seem to use the same one over and over. I'll have to try yours this next time for a change!

  3. I am always on the lookout for a good meatloaf recipe and this one is going to be tried tonight. There is also a couple of desserts that i will be trying.

    1. Thanks for the comments everybody! I hope the meatloaf turns out to your liking.