Friday, January 11, 2013


Sell Some of Your Treasures.....Make Some Money

I like to browse estate sales or thrift stores and purchase items if they aren't too expensive.  It's kind of another hobby I have besides blogging.  Sometimes I keep my "treasures" purchased and then sometimes I put some items on eBay to see if I can make a little money.  Below are some things I recently purchased and put on eBay.  If that's something you like to do it's a fun hobby in the winter.

The Kismet game was only $1.00 at an estate sale and it was like new in the box.  It sold on eBay for $12.99.
1970's Kismet Game


I bought this vintage milk glass fire king prayer cup at a thrift ship for 59 cents and hopefully it will sell.  Milk glass is very collectible.  (Update, I sold it for $4.99)


Milk Glass Prayer Cup Fire King


This 100th Anniversary Girl Scouts metal case was $1.99 at a thrift store.

Girl Scouts 100th Anniversary Tin Case

I bought these old Tab soda glasses for 59 cents each at a thrift store.
 Tab Glasses


These vintage books were 25 cents each at a thrift store.  They are from the 70's and 80's.

Vintage Little Golden Books


This cute old piggy bank was about a $1.00 and I've seen some sell for over $10.00.

Anchor Hocking Glass Piggy Bank

1 comment: