Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Special Beatles Chrsitmas Gift I Bought Already

My 23 year old daughter likes the Beatles as I do. Who doesn't like the Beatles!  Their music is something I never get tired of.   Do you remember "She Loves You", "Yesterday",  "Eleanor Rigby", "Yellow Submarine"?   That was classic music.  I found this vintage Beatles pillow at an estate sale recently and thought I would get it for her for Christmas.  I don't know if she saw it in my bedroom where I had it in a bag.  Anyways, she didn't say anything so hopefully it will be a surprise.  It's an original pillow and is a little aged but I'm sure she will like it.  The pillow also  has the original tag attached and has their signatures on the bottom.  Too bad their not original signatures.  That would really be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment