Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Did You Ever Have One Of Those Friendly People Days?

Did you ever have a day that everyone was friendly that you met?  It's nice to get a day like that and today was the day for me!  First I went to get gas and the cashier was very friendly.  Later in the morning I went grocery shopping and the cashier there was talking to another worker beside her.  When I came to check out she smiled and started to talk to me about their conversation they were having.  In the parking lot the grocery cart guy reminded me not to forget my bag of potatoes on the bottom of the cart.  Then he added "have a nice day".  These days you don't always have many friendly people waiting on you.  I think being friendly is contagious.  There are too many rude people and I can't see how people can be like that.  I like to treat everyone the way I like to be treated.  Yes, we all have some bad days occasionally but be nice to someone and it will make you feel good.  Try to make this world a better place to live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment