Thursday, September 6, 2012

SpongeBob and Patrick Are In Our Home

My kids always liked SpongeBob Squarepants since it started on television.  They are now in their 20's and still watch it occasionally.  These two guys in the picture (SpongeBob and Patrick) are in my daughter's room and she's had them for quite a few years.  She doesn't want to get rid of them and probably will keep them forever. 

Your kids probably have special toys or stuffed animals that they could never part with.  I've kept a lot of special toys from when the kids were little and have them stored away.  Some day they will probably like to see the old toys and reminisce about their childhood.  I remember when I was little  I had a Chatty Cathy doll and I do not know where it went to.  I loved pulling the string and hearing her talk.  Maybe she broke and got thrown away.  I do have a few games and a Give A Show Projector where you could view slides of cartoons.  That was a lot of fun!  We also had Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs.  My boys had Legos and I've kept them also for them.  Do you keep your child's favorite toys and store them away for when they get older? 

No comments:

Post a Comment