Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Changing Colors Of The Trees Behind Our Home


Woods Behind My House
I really like the Fall season and this is a picture taken behind our house of the woods.  I think Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons.  The leaves are already starting to change in color.  I really hate to see them all fall off and have everything brown, but that is a part of the seasonal change here in Michigan.  The sky is such a beautiful blue also!  My husband built that fence in the background (that's just half of it).  The wood  is from old fence posts from my grandfather's farm so they are very old.  We had a drought this year and the grass has died and is patchy in spots, as you can see in the picture.  We might have to reseed the lawn because it doesn't look like it will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment