Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Birthday's and Surprise Parties

Birthdays seem to come quicker every year.  Today is my birthday and I vividly remember last year for my birthday.  What do you call a great day on your birthday?  Well, I say being healthy, having a great family, and having a home to live in is a lot to be happy about.  We don't go all out on birthdays really.   I got a beautiful flower arrangement from my husband and we went out to eat with our kids.  I also got a lot of birthday wishes from friends on facebook; and many from friends I've met on my blog.  

I remember when I was 16 I had a surprise birthday party and started crying in front of my girl friends.  It was really fun.  I had been babysitting for my older sister's kids and then all my friends showed up there for the surprise.  Then when I was 21 I had another surprise birthday party.  I was very fortunate my parents and friends planned these.  They bring back lots of good memories.  It's easier to have parties in the summer since everyone can go outside and enjoy the warm weather.  My children's birthdays are in March and the beginning of April so it's still too cold outside here in Michigan to have a party outside.  Maybe I could have a belated party some time for them.  That would surely be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment