Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An Awful Racket In The Bedroom

Noise flows through the bedroom about every night.  Yes, my husband is a snorer.  Sometimes he makes more noise than other times.  I don't get how he can sleep making all that noise.  You would think he would wake himself up.  I'm a very light sleeper so even a little noise wakes me up.   I don't know why I can't sleep with any noise and really envy people who can sleep through anything.  One thing is for sure, I'd be the first to hear if anyone would break in our house.  Why do men snore more than women?  Do they have something different in their throat than women?  It's a mystery to me.  I can see why some couples sleep in separate rooms and am thinking this happens quite often.  Does your husband snore?  What remedies do you use or can you sleep through it?


No comments:

Post a Comment