Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Great Surprise in the Mail Today!

I was on the computer a few minutes ago when I heard the mail lady drive in our driveway.  When she stopped instead of leaving the motor running, I figured that she had a package to put in our breezeway entrance.  I was kind of excited and was wondering what I had won lately and couldn't think of anything.  My husband got the mail and brought it in the house and didn't say anything.  So I went in the kitchen and saw a box and quickly opened it.  My big surprise was a sample of Depends!  I don't remember asking for a sample or anything about it.  I don't really need a Depends yet, so I'll give it to my mom who uses them.  So that was my surprise package in the mail today! 

1 comment:

  1. Funny :) I always get pad/tampon/liner samples in the mail! They are addressed to me but I can't remember ever signing up for them.

    ReplyDelete