Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Get Free Samples And Magazines At MySavings.com

My Savings.com is a great site where I've gotten a lot of free samples in the past few years.  They have daily new samples and different categories you can click on to see what they have.  A few of their categories to choose from are Beauty, Bath, & Makeup, Health & Wellness, Home & Garden, and Office Supplies.

My Savings.com sometimes has free subscriptions of magazines.  You click on the top where it says "Free Samples" then click on "Magazines" on the list and check out what they have.  You just have to fill out a survey and it takes a few minutes.  I've gotten lots of free magazines already in the past.  I've gotten Town and Country, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Martha Stewart Living and more.  They also have grocery coupons that you can print off.  If you have never heard of this site it might be worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment