Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding Anniversay Memories - The Church My Husband And I Got Married In

I can't believe it but tomorrow is our 28th wedding anniversary!  The church we got married in is the one that we still belong to and this is the actual picture of it.  All of our children were baptized and confirmed in the same church.  It just happens that our daughter is going to be in her friend's wedding tomorrow in the same church.     I'm sure it will bring back memories of our wedding day.  It was a beautiful sunny day and my husband was nervous to walk down the aisle in front of everybody.  Many years have gone by and lots of things have changed.  I'm very blessed to have a good husband!  Those years sure do fly by fast!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gloria, what a wonderful way to spend your anniversary...with your daughter and her friends and watching the start of a new marriage. I agree. Good husbands are a blessing from God, I know I have one too, and as I get older I realize how truly lucky I am. I'm sure you feel the same. Happy Anniversary! Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blog)

    ReplyDelete