Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Bible Verse To Fit Me

I read my daily Portals of Prayer which I get from my church.  It's a little booklet which has a daily short story and bible verse with it.   I have been suffering with a sinus infection for about a month now and today's bible verse was "The sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." (Romans 8:18).  I read this verse and it uplifted me!  I can't humanly imagine how great it will be in heaven with no pain or suffering.  How wonderful it will be!  We all have a cross to bear in this life.  Some people have more problems or illnesses than others.  You might think some people have such a wonderful life with no problems the way they look on the outside.  But you can't see what they might be going through in their life.  God bless you all this holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment