Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This Allergy Season Is The Worst Ever

I have allergies and I get a sinus infection usually in the Spring and Fall.   My allergist said the allergy season is lasting twice as long this year because of the warm March we had.  This Spring has been the worst sinus infection I have ever had in my life.  I have been to the doctor four times (including an ear, nose and throat doctor) and am on my third antibiotic.  On top of that I have had three cortisone shots, a shot in each of my sinuses, and prednisone pills.  The allergist said I have to get a shot every week till July.  I was getting them every other week all the time.  A couple of days ago I had the worst sinus headache ever.  It was so bad I was throwing up.  I have never been that bad before.  So I believe it when they say this is the worst allergy season ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment