Monday, May 21, 2012

I've Got A Habit Of Eating In Bed At Night

I have a bad habit of eating after I go to bed!  I've been doing it for years and can't seem to stop it.  I go to bed and lay there for a while and don't get to sleep.  Then I get up and go find something to eat and bring it back to bed.  Last night I got a piece of cake and then some Doritos.  If I didn't do this all the time I'd probably be ten pounds lighter.  I know it's not good for me but it's hard to break this habit.  Then there are the leftover crumbs in bed you see the next day.   Does any one else do this or have any advice how to quit?  I don't think I'm the only one who does this :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Coming back with a follow to you! I do this too. Last night I got some cheese after I went to bed. I'm trying to stop as well... It's easier said than done ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. Last night I was eating Ritz crackers and cinnamon toast crunch in bed.
    I dont have any advice on how to quit though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a night eater my whole life. My mom started it with bedtime snacks and i've continued on. I don't know how to break the habit either lol.
    Thanks for following, returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete