Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Getting My Hair Highlighted and Cut

Today I got my hair highlighted and cut.  Boy, does my hair grow fast.  I just got it cut a little over 3 weeks ago.  I get my hair highlighted about every 2 months or a little over that.  It sure makes a difference when I get it highlighted.  I have so much more body in my hair and it's a lot easier to style it.  I live in a small town and get my hair done here by a very nice woman who I've gone to for many years.  It's $50 for highlighting and a cut.  I don't know what prices are in the city but this seems reasonable and she does a good job.  It really makes me feel good after I get my hair done.  The last week or so I couldn't do anything with it!  I have light brown hair and highlighting makes it a lot more summery looking!  I'm ready for spring!

1 comment:

  1. Following you via Mom Bloggers Club. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete