Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday Night Church


Last night I went to church with my husband.  Our church has two services on Sunday but we both like to go on Monday night because it's casual dress and it's at 6:30 at night.  We enjoy the service and it's a small group usually (about 40 or 45).  It makes you feel good to hear the word of God and is like food for the soul.  I've been a member of our church all of my life and my husband joined after our daughter was born.  He had been a member of another church but wanted the family to all go together to one church so he joined mine.  It's kind of like being a member of a family when you go to church.  People visit afterwards and catch up with the latest news or whatever they want to talk about.  We are blessed to have 2 full time pastors and also 2 retired pastors who help out also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment