Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Applebees Chicken Freschetta

I went to Applebees today with my mom.  We had the 2 for $20 plus a free appetizer.   I had the Chicken Freschetta and it was quite good.  Mom likes her meat and she had the Riblets.   I really don't know what they put on the chicken but I noticed tomatoes and cheese which is always good.  It also had french fried like onions on it and peppers I believe.  It also comes with cubed roasted potatoes which were good, but not fully baked.  Here is a picture I took of it.  We had a very friendly waitress and the place was so packed at lunch time that people had to wait to get seated.  For the appetizer we had cheese sticks with marinara sauce and ranch dressing.  I also picked up a couple of applications for my twin sons for the summer when they have a break from college.   It looks like a great place to work and maybe good tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment