Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cleaning House Instead of Going For A Walk

Today I got in the housecleaning mood.  I washed the kitchen and dining room floors on my hands and knees.  We have laminate wood floor and I use water and Murphy's Oil Soap.  It smells good and leaves the floor shiny.  Then I dusted furniture, picked up things and put them away, and cleaned one of our bathrooms.  Whew!  That's enough for today.  I have to get ready for tonight and watch my favorite (or one of my favorite) shows, American Idol.  It is so cold out today I never even went for my daily walk.  I went yesterday and slipped on the ice and fell.  Luckily it was on my knees and I never hurt myself.  So, winter is here now.  Last week it was like Spring outside.  This week Winter is here!  That's Michigan for you!  The weather can change in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment