Thursday, April 23, 2015

Maxasorb D3 Cream by Vita Sciences Review #MaxasorbD3Cream


Disclosure: I received complimentary product in exchange for an unbiased review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and yours may differ.


I received a bottle of Maxasorb D3 Vitamin C Cream which is made by Vita Sciences. First of all, it came package very professionally and securely, which was very impressive.

I wasn't familiar with this company and didn't know that you could have a cream which included Vitamin D so was very excited to try it out. I'm 50 something and want to take care of my body, which includes the bones! This is a nice easy way for me to get the Vitamin D I need, besides taking the pill form. When you dispense a pump of the dispenser it delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D. A list of the full ingredients are shown below:

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Palm Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Myristoleate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3-1000 IU/dose), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid

The Maxasorb D3 contains 60 doses per in the bottle. The directions for adults and children over 12 years of age are to rub a full pump onto your skin 1-2 times per day. For children under 12 years of age it is recommended to rub a full pump onto the skin not more than once a day. 


It very easy to use and rubs into your skin quickly. I rub it thoroughly onto my arms and legs. I like that there is no scent to the lotion and is made with natural ingredients which is non-irritating to my skin. It is hypo-allergenic and feels gentle to my skin with no problem.

The company does state a warning on the bottle to consult a physician before use if you have other heath conditions. Also to avoid contact with eyes and that it is for external use only.

If you are interested it can be found on Amazon at the link below.







No comments:

Post a Comment