Monday, August 4, 2014

Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips - Review

Disclosure: Food Should Taste Good provided me with sample of their products in exchange for a review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.


Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips - Review



Let's face it, I'm a "snacker" and am always looking for a good chip to eat when I'm hungry. I don't want any old chip but want to eat something that's delicious and not full of lots of preservatives or other weird stuff. Guess what? I've found some awesome chips called Food Should Taste Good. These chips are made with real ingredients.They do not have any trans fats or cholesterol either. If you are gluten intolerant these chips are certified gluten free and are also Kosher. 


I was excited when I received a package from Food Should Taste Good recently! I quickly opened the box and saw four beautiful bags of their tortilla chips. The varieties of chips I received to try out were MultiGrain, Blue Corn, Sweet Potato and Jalapeno.


First of all I tried the Jalapeno since I'm one for hot and spicy foods and snacks. Wow! They really were great! I loved the fresh taste of these with the pepper and spicy delicious flavor. These were so good just to eat them alone but would be great with my homemade salsa. Yes, I was addicted after eating one chip!


The Sweet Potato was my next choice to try since I'm a sweet potato fan. The chips were so cute and shaped like sweet potatoes. They even have real sweet potatoes as an ingredient in them. I enjoyed the subtle sweetness of these and thought they were very good.



You could see the flax, sunflower and sesame seeds in the MultiGrain chips. They are great for eating with your favorite dip or just by themselves. I loved the nutty-like flavor of these crunchy chips a lot.

The Blue Corn chips include nutty flaxseed, quinoa and organic blue corn in them. These chips could also be used for dipping and as all the others, are very good to snack on any time. 

I would have to say that Food Should Taste Good definitely has the right name for their tortilla chips! They are all natural and contain wholesome and delicious ingredients!

A big thanks goes out to Food Should Taste Good for the opportunity to out some of their amazing chips!




No comments:

Post a Comment