Friday, April 18, 2014

What Do You Do With Your Stuff (Junk)?


What Do You Do With Your Stuff (Junk)?




It's that time of year when I start thinking about getting ready for a garage sale. It's been a long boring winter! All you could do is stay in the house and look outside, unless you like being in the frigid temperatures. 

For entertainment I look in thrift stores when I go to the city. There are about 4 different stores I go to when I go to the city. The reason I go is to look for some antique, collectible or the like that I can sell on eBay. It's kind of like a treasure hunt! 

Sometimes you get lucky and find a treasure that sells for a lot more than you bought it for. Sometimes you buy something and it's nothing. Just a piece of "stuff". So when it's nothing I keep it for the Spring when we have a garage sale.

Recently I found a little vintage Christmas angel ornament that I bought for 59 cents. I put it on eBay and was shocked to sell it for $41.00! That was a good deal! Lots of times I can't even sell what I buy, but it's fun to try.

Last year it was a cooler Spring so we didn't have a sale till about the end of May or beginning of June. I can't wait to sell of my "stuff" and make a little extra money. 

Do you have garage sales or what do you do with your "stuff"?




No comments:

Post a Comment