Monday, April 21, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Valentia Even Glow Serum - Review


I recently got to try out a new beauty product from Valentia Skin Care which is called Even Glow Serum. When I received my package it was wrapped securely and in great condition.

The serum comes in a brown glass 1.18 oz. bottle with a dropper included. The product is sealed with plastic around the top which you remove before using.

The first thing I noticed when opening the bottle of the Even Glow Serum was the wonderful scent. It has a fresh orange citrus scent which reminded me of fresh orange juice. But if you are worried about smelling like an orange, don't worry!  When you apply the serum the scent quickly dissipates. 



Even Glow Serum has 98% natural ingredients which include 20 % of Vitamin C.
 It also includes Organic Rosehip Seed Oil and Organic Seed Buckthorn Oil, Resistem (Plant Stem Cells), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical), and Green Tea Extract.




It has a thinner consistency and it says on the bottle to shake lightly before use as the natural products tend to separate. I put a small amount on my arm to try it out and rubbed it in. It absorbed very quickly into my skin and was not greasy at all. It didn't leave a sticky residue either but went on smoothly.

I've been trying this product out for a few days after washing my face and am very pleased so far at how this serum is making my skin feel and look fresher. I already feel like my skin is being more nourished. Anything to fight the signs of aging creeping up is a plus in my book and Valentia Even Glow Serum is a product that hopefully will do the trick from now on. 

If you would like to purchase the Valentia Even Glow Serum for yourself just go to Amazon.

Thank you to Valentia Skin Care for the opportunity to review your wonderful Even Glow Serum!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment