Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Review

            


Everyone washes their hands (well, I hope so anyways) and uses liquid soap in my family, and since our home has two bathrooms I'm always replacing the soap containers.  At least everyone has clean hands in my household! 

 It's always fun to have something new and pretty for the holidays to have in your bathroom.  I had the pleasure to try Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash and to say the least I was very excited!  The awesome bottles of Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash were decorated beautifully for the holiday season. I received the holiday Candy Cane and Snowman designs.   It makes washing hands even more fun with these pretty festive bottles!

Decorative & Cute
I love the red and white swirl looking like a peppermint candy cane and also the cute snowman looking at me!  The pump on the bottle releases the foaming hand soap which is wonderfully fresh smelling also.  It's easy to use and less messy than regular liquid soap pumps.  This holiday season I'll know that my family is getting their hands cleaner and have less chance of germs spreading using this awesome productYou can find Dial on facebook to keep up on their latest happenings and news here.



Disclosure: Dial provided a free sample of their  Holiday Foaming Hand Soap so I could review them.  However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment