Friday, September 25, 2015

Dial and Global Handwashing Day ~ October 15

Disclosure: I am a member of Purex Insiders and they have provided information for this publication. I may be eligible to win a prize by sharing this post. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.


I just found out that October 15 is Global Handwashing Day which I didn't know about before. We all know how important washing your hands is and you can help spread the word. To help support Global Handwashing in developing countries just log in or sign up at Dial Rewards.

Make sure to use the following code when you log in or sign up: "WASH9" at Dial Rewards. The Dial Brand will donate $1 for every code entered (up to $50,000) to support global handwashing.

Why not help out and show your support for this worthwhile cause!







No comments:

Post a Comment