Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Seattle’s Best Coffee® Signature Blend No. 5 #GotASample #Back2School


Being a member of BzzAgent I recently got to try out a new coffee from Seattle's Best Coffee called Signature Blend No. 5 Dark & Intense. Well, I'll admit that I usually do not normally drink dark blends of coffee. The reason is that in the past the dark roasted coffees I had tried always seemed too bitter and strong for my taste. I always had to water them down or add more cream and still they didn't taste right.


When I received the Seattle’s Best Coffee® Signature Blend No. 5 I opened the bag and loved the rich fresh aroma. That was a good start so I made a pot of coffee to test it out. I'm the only one in my family who drinks coffee so I make a four cup pot which is perfect for me.



I'm picky about my coffee so was not expecting to enjoy this coffee, but I was surprisingly wrong! It was smooth and enjoyable. It had a nice bold flavor, but didn't have a bitter or burnt taste like other dark coffees I've tried before. What a delightful way to start the morning and get me going! I'm going to make sure to check out the other flavors when I get to Kroger. The Very Vanilla and Toasted Hazelnut sound like the next varieties I'm going to have to try!



Disclosure: I received free sample in exchange for a product review.



2 comments:

  1. I've never tried dark coffee before, but I'm glad you liked it. I think the Very Vanilla sounds like it would be good too. Your picture was so vibrant, I could almost smell the coffee from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dark coffee isn't my usual choice either, Brenda. This has a surprisingly good flavor to me. Thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete