Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Beautyfusion Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream with Peptides, HA, Vit.C,E ~ Review #beautyfusion


Disclosure: I received free product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.


Beautyfusion Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream with Peptides, HA, Vit.C,E ~ Review #beautyfusion


Beautyfusion a great anti-aging cream that includes a powerhouse of effective ingredients that are good for your skin. It has Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamins C &E. Altogether these help to repair and moisturize your skin. It also helps diminish those fine lines and dark spots that you get, especially when you are 50 something like me. It's great for all skin types which is nice also, because I have a combination of oily and dry skin.

I love using Vitamin C on my skin already, so all these other ingredients included in this cream are an added plus. You have everything you need to make your skin more beautiful in one product. This is nice so you don't need to use a variety of different serums or creams.

The cream goes on smoothly, and makes your face feel good. It doesn't leave your skin with a sticky or tacky residue like a few creams that I've used in the past. I like using it as a night cream and have used it for about a week now. My facial skin feels smoother and a little more tight already. It also helps to make my skin more healthy looking and rejuvenated.

Another big plus is that that the Beautyfusion anti-wrinkle cream is made in the USA and  has a 100% money back guarantee.

You can get this product on Amazon at the link below.








No comments:

Post a Comment