Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary sample in exchange for a product review. However, all opinion expressed here are my own.

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor ~ Review


Ozeri has such wonderful products that I have had the pleasure to try out in the past. They offer everything from fans, bathroom scales, frying pans, pepper grinders and so much more. Their products are high quality, modern and innovative. This time I had the pleasure to try out the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Blood Pressure Monitor.

I have a problem when going for a visit to the doctor. I get very nervous and when the nurse takes my blood pressure it's always high. It's just the way I am and I guess you may call it"white coat syndrome". Even though my blood pressure is normally only high at the doctor's office my doctor wants me to check it at home also to keep an eye on it.


We have one of those fashioned blood pressure monitors at home that is really out-dated. So when I had the chance to try the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor it came at a great time.

This is such a unique and portable monitor that is so easy to use, First of all it comes with 2 AAA batteries included so you don't have to go out and purchase batteries. I found this monitor to be comfortable on my wrist and didn't get terribly tight like others. It's nice in that you can do it yourself because all you have to do is press a button.



The monitor has settings which include year, date and there is also a setting to change to the current user. I like that it automatically stores 180 sets of readings (90 readings x 2 users) with the date and time memory recall. This is nice so that you can check your readings from previous times. It also displays your heart rate and has an automatic irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) detection.



To use all you do is wrap the cuff around your wrist with the Velcro strap. The cuff can be adjusted to any size wrist so it will fit anybody. I like that it goes on your wrist and not your upper arm which is much more comfortable for me and doesn't hurt at all.

All the instructions come in a manual with the monitor so you can get your accurate reading. It says to keep your wrist at the same level as your heart which I never knew before. If you get the letters "Err" on the monitor it means there was an error during inflating. That happened to me and it was because I didn't have the wrist cuff Velcro on tight enough. After I re-applied the cuff the monitor worked properly.


An added plus is that the Ozeri Cardio Tech Pro Series Digital Blood Pressure Monito
 comes in a nice compact blue case and can be stored easily in a cabinet or drawer because it doesn't take up hardly any room. It's small enough to take with you for travel and is backed by a 5 year warranty also. I'm happy with this handy little device and will be checking my blood pressure more often with it.














No comments:

Post a Comment