Sunday, December 14, 2014

Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream ~ Review



Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream ~ Review


The delicate area around your eyes needs a cream that is gentle yet effective to combat aging. I need a cream that helps reduce the dark circles and puffiness that I have. I've found a wonderful product that does just that.

Poppy Austin Revitaling Eye Cream is a lightweight cream that is also organic. It contains some key ingredients such as luxurious organic Aloe, Grapeseed Oil, organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Lemon Citrus, organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamins E and C.

You don't have to worry if you have sensitive skin because this eye cream is great for all types of skin and can be used over your entire face. I spend a lot of time on the computer and my eyes get tired quite often, so was anxious to try it out.

Poppy Austin® BEST EYE CREAM for Dark Circles and Puffiness. This is a 100% Natural Eye Cream with Organic Moisturizers ★ It is TWICE the Size (30ml) of All Other Under Eye Creams ★ Directly Tackles Dark, Sagging, Baggy Eyes as well as Fine Lines, Crows Feet and Wrinkles. A Potent yet Gentle and Lightweight Formula, Enriched with Green Tea, Vitamin C, Rosehip and Organic JoJoba Oil. To INSTANTLY Refresh and Invigorate Tired Eyes, Guaranteed to Leave a Bright Youthful Glow

This cream comes in a generous one fluid ounce container with a pump dispenser. I love products that have pump dispensers because it's easier and more sanitary to use. It is a nice smooth cream which goes on easily and takes seconds to absorb. You only need a dab to smooth around your eye area because a little goes a long way. It feels so refreshing and soothing on my skin. My skin feels more nourished and hydrated since I've used it. I'm planning on continuing to use it to keep my eyes looking brighter and not as tired looking!

If you want to order it for yourself you can go to Amazon below.





No comments:

Post a Comment