Monday, December 22, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary sample in exchange for a product review. All opinions are my own.


InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer ~ Review


I received InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer which comes in a generous 3.4 fluid oz. size. I've tried some of their other products in the past and have always been happy with them and this was no exception.

This is a wonderful moisturizer which includes 20% Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinaminde (Vitamin B3), and Plant Stem Cells. All of these ingredients blended together help to protect your skin against aging, helps keep your skin hydrated, and restores the elasticity of your skin. It's also great to help reduce those dark spots or age spots that you get when you age.


I love the thick cream of the InstaNatural Vitamin C  Moisturizer which comes in a nice pump dispenser. It goes on easily and I've used it under my makeup and also before bedtime after removing my makeup. My face feels smooth and softer with this moisturizer. It doesn't leave any irritation but is nice and gentle. 

Another plus is that it can be used by all skin types and can be used on other parts of the body, not just your face. I've used it out on my rough spots on my heels to moisturize them also. With the winter months upon us, this will be a great product to have on hand!

As with all the other InstaNatural products, you get a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee. So you know they really stand behind their products. They also have great customer service and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

To get your own just go to the link on Amazon below.




No comments:

Post a Comment