Wednesday, December 10, 2014

AYL Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ/Baking/ Gloves ~ Review



AYL Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ/Baking/ Gloves ~ Review


First here is some info from the company:

★ Perfect For Use As Cooking Gloves, Baking, Smoking, Or Potholder ★ For Use on Hot Food in High Temperature In The Kitchen, Use As Grilling Gloves, Oven Gloves, Or Even Camping! ★ Protect Your Hands And Avoid Accidents With Insulated Waterproof Five Fingered Grip ★ Far More Protection And Easier to Use Than Oven Mittens!

FDA Approved and BPA Free, Pure Food Grade Silicone Grip Gloves

You should know what separates us from the competition, its simple really:
- The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!
- Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
- Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
- No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
- Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
- BPA-Free
- FDA Approved
- 1 Size Fits All


My thoughts: I think everybody has at one time burned your hands or a finger while baking or cooking. I'm always pretty careful in the kitchen but know it does happen when you least expect it. I've got some hotpads that are too thin and don't know why I even keep them. You have to double them to even use them but I don't seem to get rid of them.

I've found the perfect solution to keep from burning your hands. Today I received the AYL Premium Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ/Baking Gloves. These gloves are a nice size that will even fit my husband or sons. They are always throwing something in the oven like a frozen pizza or chicken nuggets for a lunch or snack. Also my husband does a lot of grilling in the summer so they will come in handy for that too.


I like that these gloves are so easy to clean and can even be put in the dishwasher. I used them when I made a pot of stew and they worked great. I didn't have any problem touching the hot handles. Also they have a nice grip so you don't have any fear of dropping your hot kettle or whatever you may be using. 

These would be a wonderful gift for the foodie in your life. To get your own just go to Amazon.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment