Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ten Things I'm Thankful For


Ten Things I'm Thankful For


Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

 The holidays sure do come quicker every year, it seems! This is the time that everyone should think about all they have to be thankful for.

I have a lot to be thankful every day of the year. Here are some of the things I am thankful for, among so many others. Not in any particular order.

1. My family is all healthy and we are all together. 
2. We have more than enough to eat and drink.
3, We live in a free country.
4. We have a warm home to live in.
5. My children are good kids.
6. My children are able to go to college (and one has graduated)
7. My husband who has provided for our family.
8. Our church where we can worship.
9. We live in a safe community.
10. We are able to pay our bills.

What are you thankful for?





No comments:

Post a Comment