Wednesday, November 5, 2014

#Soniclear by Michael Todd True Organics ~ Review



#Soniclear by Michael Todd True Organics ~ Review


I wear makeup daily and always wonder if I'm thoroughly cleansing my face deep down in my pores. A washcloth and cleanser doesn't always seem like it's doing enough to get my skin clean. I want my skin to be purified of all the makeup, dirt and grime and to look and feel the best way possible.

I've found a great product to help with this problem. Soniclear by Michael Todd True Organics is an Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing System that you can use on your face and body to get your skin feeling and looking fresher and cleaner. 




The Soniclear has 6 cleansing speeds with up to 300+ micro massage movements per second so you can choose the speed you prefer. There are 3 facial brush speeds and 3 body brush speeds. Yes, you can use it on your face or use it in the bath or shower since it is completely waterproof.




Soniclear brush heads are unique and innovative in that they have antimicrobial protection built in them. The antimicrobial protection doesn't wear off so the brushes stay cleaner and fresher than other cleansing systems on the market. 

To use your Soniclear you first charge the handle for 24 hours. This will last for 25 to 35 uses per charge. To change power settings all you do is press the speed button while the Soniclear is on. There are two indicator lights on the control handle to show what speed you prefer depending on your skin type. Low (the bottom indicator light) is for sensitive skin, medium (the top indicator light) is for normal to combination skin, and high (both lights on) is for maximum cleansing. A nice feature that I really like is the automatic timer which beeps to tell you to move to another area of your face or body. 




I really love using the Soniclear by Michael Todd! My skin really does feel so much cleaner and fresher feeling. This product is also great for reducing the amount of breakouts and increases the absorption of skin care products.

This would be a great gift idea! To order your own just go to their website Here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment