Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sleep Headphones ~ Review #Bedphones



Sleep Headphones ~ Review #Bedphones


About Sleep Headphones:.
  •  At less than 1/4" thick, these soft, foam-covered headphones are the THINNEST IN THE WORLD. The on-ear design lies so flat, our headphones practically disappear between your ears and the pillow.

  •  Our earhooks are made from gentle, rubber-coated memory wire, INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE for a custom fit. Wear the cable down your back and tighten with the cable slider to keep our headphones secure all night.

  •  Our headphones are the PERFECT TRAVEL COMPANION. Keep them safe on-the-go with the included sturdy-sided travel case and one-year manufacturer's warranty. And for long rides, they also come with a comfy satin eye mask.

  •  Our headphones now come with an OPTIONAL INLINE MICROPHONE WITH REMOTE - a necessity for the many who use our headphones as their all-day everyday headphones. Our single-button remote is compatible with most smartphones and allows you to answer phone calls, play, pause, and skip music tracks without touching your phone.

My thoughts: I love listening to music when I'm in bed and can't stand to feel regular earbud headphones because they hurt my ears. It's bad enough wearing them during the day but when I'm laying down at night it really is uncomfortable to say the least.



With the Sleep Headphones you won't have this problem because they go over your ear with a comfortable hook that are made with rubber coated memory wire. These headphones are soft foam covered, and lay flat so they don't hurt your ears. They don't go right into your ear canal like regular earbuds so that's a big plus in my book. Why didn't somebody think of this before, lol.

The Sleep Headphones come in a neat zippered case to store them in which includes two extra sets of the foam speaker covers. There is also a sleep mask included which is nice when you want to really relax and doze off.


I've used them when I'm busy working on the computer and like how my ears don't hurt while using them. They have good sound quality and could also be used for working out, running, traveling, or sports. My son has been stealing them from me to use also, so they've become pretty popular around my house! 

These would be a great gift for the holidays! You can purchase the Sleep Headphones on Amazon at the link below.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment