Friday, November 7, 2014

LED Magnifed Mirror and Cosmetic Organizer by ToiletTree ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary product in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.


LED Magnifed Mirror and Cosmetic Organizer by ToiletTree ~ Review


If you haven't heard of ToiletTree products before they are a family owned company that offer a  variety of quality products such as bathroom accessories, skin care, travel accessories, oral care, grooming, and bamboo products.

Recently I had the pleasure to try out the LED Magnified Mirror and Cosmetic Organizer by ToiletTree. Sometimes when I'm putting on my makeup it's hard to see up close. Especially in the bathroom mirror, it's hard to get right up to the mirror. It's embarrassing to have some makeup where it shouldn't be. Well, maybe it hasn't happened very often but it's possible when you can't see the best and need my glasses, lol. Yea, that's what happens when you aren't a young chick any more.



The ToiletTree mirror is so helpful for me to put my makeup on and check my eyebrows for any stray hairs that need to be tweezed also. This magnified mirror really helps you to see close up. It's so much easier than bending over and trying to get up close to the bathroom mirror. I like that the mirror is fully adjustable also, so you can position it to whatever angle you need. 


The LED ring around the mirror requires 3 AAA batteries. It really lights up bright to illuminate your face. It makes you feel kind of like a movie star.... if I don't say so myself! The clear acrylic organizing base is really a nice addition to the mirror to store some of your beauty supplies that you use on a regular basis. This way they will be right at your fingertips.


Overall, I'm very pleased with the LED Magnified Mirror and Cosmetic Organizer. It would be a great Christmas gift for any woman or just for yourself.

Check out ToiletTree on their social media below:


ToiletTree Products website: www.toilettreeproducts.com
Twitter: @ToiletTreeProd
Facebook: ToiletTreeProducts

To purchase for your just go to Amazon on the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment