Saturday, October 4, 2014

Test Your Memory With The Brain Fitness Shell Game #thinkfun ~ Review



Test Your Memory With The Brain Fitness Shell Game #thinkfun ~ Review

Do you or somebody you know who likes to test their memory and likes games? If you want a fun game to help keep your mind young and sharp the Brain Fitness Shell Game by Think Fun may be the game for you!

This game is for ages 8 up to adult so it's great for so many ages! The Brain Fitness Shell Game is made for a single player so it's fun when you are alone or just want to play a game by yourself. It includes 60 spiral bound challenges, 6 Sea Shells, 6 Hermit Crabs, 3 Ocean Stones for the game playing. There is also a booklet with the directions and all the solutions to the puzzles when you can't figure out the puzzle. The puzzles go from easier ones to harder ones so it's nice to have challenges as you go on.

The instructions to play are as follows:

1.  Set up the Hermit Crabs and Ocean Stones on the challenge to match the START position.

2. Cover each  Crab and Stone with a Sea Shell.

3. Swap the Shells from position to position along the printed arcs to get the Crabs to the END position.

4. When you think you've got it, lift up the shells. If the Crabs match the END position - YOU WIN!


I had so much fun playing this game and testing my memory, which is not very good I must say. After I played it my adult kids took turns playing it and were a lot better than I was, lol! Well, they do have younger minds! 

This is a great game to exercise your brain power. Also, if you are looking for a gift or want to do some early Christmas shopping this would be a nice thought! To get your own you can go to Amazon. They sell for $18.21.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment