Friday, October 3, 2014

Leather Nova Conditioner & Restorer #leathernova ~ Review



Leather Nova Conditioner & Restorer #leathernova ~ Review




Leather Nova Conditioner & Restorer is a wonderful product for your leather and vinyl products.

This product comes in a 8 fluid oz. bottle and comes with a foam applicator pad which makes it nice and mess free. Right away I liked that this product is made in the USA so that is a big plus!

It is great for new and even older leather surfaces. You can use it for all sorts of items including leather furniture, shoes, boots, purses and saddles,,,,to name a few! It's also great for your vinyl surfaces to make them looking more restored.

My son tried it out on his leather shoes and it left them so nice, shiny and rich looking. It really made them look so much newer looking and even softer. His shoes are also a lot more water repellent now which is nice to keep them from getting nasty looking as quickly. The Leather Nova Conditioner & Restorer also leaves a wonderful "new" leather smell to your items after using it. 



 Now I've been digging in my closets! I'm looking for all my old leather goods and am anxious to try it out on my old leather boots. 

An added plus is that this product is safe and doesn't include any harmful toxins in it like so many products in the market. The company also backs their product with a 365 day satisfaction guarantee.

If you have any leather items in your home you would like to make newer looking I would recommend the Leather Nova Condition & Restorer!

You can purchase it on Amazon right now for $15.97.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment