Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Face is Loving NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer



My Face is Loving NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer 



I've used moisturizers of all kinds in the past but have found they are not all the same. You don't even know what types of chemicals are in lots of products and all the effects they may have on your skin. Also some moisturizers leave your face oily and others may do the opposite and dry the skin out.

Like many other women I'm becoming more concerned at what I put on my face and body. I don't want some nasty chemicals absorbed into my body but want more natural and pure ingredients in everything I use these days.

 That's why I was really excited to be able to try the NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer.This comes in a lovely 1.7 oz. container with a silver top. It dispenses the moisturizer so it's nice and sanitary with no mess or fuss.



NaturaliDerm includes some ingredients you may be familiar with such as Aloe, Shea butter, Witch Hazel and Cocoa Butter that are organically grown They help to improve your skin structure, protect and prevent any further damage.

This is a nice lightweight moisturizer that isn't too heavy but isn't runny either. I love the feel of it on my skin because it just glides on and really absorbs very quickly. There is no irritation when I use it and it leaves my skin soft and supple. Also there is no strong scent that you have to deal with. I like that it doesn't interfere or clash with my perfume that I like to wear. 



I can use it under my makeup as a moisturizer which works great. It doesn't clog my pores either but helps my makeup look even better on me. I'm really happy with the results!

The gracicous folks at NaturaliDerm are offering my readers a 25% coupon to purchase NaturaliDerm facial moisturizer. The link to get the coupon is- http://www.naturaliderm.com/coupon. Coupon is good till the end of the year.

To get your own NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer just check out the link below:





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment