Monday, October 27, 2014

Miss Oops **** Tube in Lace ~ Review




Miss Oops****Tube in Lace ~ Review

Do you have a top that shows a little too much cleavage for your personality or you just want a little extra coverage? Maybe you've seen women who probably should cover their "girls" up a little more, lol, It makes you wonder what they're thinking. Well, there is a great little product I've found to help out with this problem.



The Miss Oops **** Tube in Lace is a beautiful little piece of clothing that is made of unlined stretchable lace. It is made like a tube top and has elastic on the top and also on the bottom to keep it in place. This is a simple but effective little tube top which fits perfectly and doesn't slip or slide around.



. It comes in three different colors including black, white or beige. There is also a wide variety of sizes to suit your needs from S/M to 3X. The sizes are shown below:

S/M - sz 32-32", M/L - sz 36-38", L/XL - sz 40-42", 1X - sz 42 -44", 2X - sz 45-48", 3X- sz 48-50" If you wear a D cup, you might need to go up a size.

I have a few tops that I don't really like to wear a lot because they are a little too low-cut for my taste. With the Miss Oops **** Tube in Lace the problem is solved. 


 For my review I chose the white Miss Oops **** Tube because I thought it would go with my tops. It feels comfortable and stayed in place. By wearing it you get the right amount of coverage and don't have to worry about having an extra layer of clothing.

I'm really pleased with this product. Now I'll be wearing some of my plunging neckline tops more often!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment