Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Leather Nova Cleaner #leathernova ~ Review



Leather Nova Cleaner #leathernova ~  Review



If you have some leather you want to clean up I know the product for you! Recently I had the opportunity to try out Leather Nova Cleaner, which is made by a great company called InstaNatural.

This Leather Cleaner comes in a large 18 oz. spray bottle which is so easy to use and very convenient. It even comes with a microfiber towel to clean your leather goods. You can use it for so many types of leather and it also work on vinyl. It can be used on interior car seats, motorcycle seats, sofas, couches, furniture, boots, shoes, wallets, purses, leather belts, saddles and other sporting and equestrian goods.

It is 100% safe and doesn't contain any toxic chemicals or harsh detergents either. By using the Leather Nova Cleaner it doesn't strip essential oils like some other products in the market. It works by entering the pores of the leather to lift out the dirt and other grime.

The Leather Nova Cleaner is so great for cleaning my car seats, which are vinyl. They have been looking dirty from the summer and it cleaned them so nicely. I didn't realize how dirty they were until I saw how nice and shiny they looked after using the cleaner.



I also used it for cleaning one of my leather coats that I'm going to be wearing since the weather is turning cooler. It had never been cleaned before and looked pretty dull. After using it my coat looked so much brighter and newer. It's so easy to clean your products. All you do is spray on, massage it in a circular motion, and wipe off with the included microfiber towel, which is so nice and soft.

This large bottle will last you a long time for all your leather cleaning needs. If you are interested you can get your own on Amazon for $16.95 right now.










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment