Friday, October 31, 2014

Snowing and Happy Halloween!


Snowing and Happy Halloween!

Vector Cute Halloween Illustration

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween! I don't know where you live but here in Michigan we're having snow showers and rain mixed. The temperature is around 34 degrees and it's cold and windy!

My kids are grown but I don't remember any weather this bad for Halloween when they were growing up. We don't get any kids coming trick-or-treating to our house because we live on a dead end road. There were very few kids going door to door when I went through our town earlier. I bet people have lots of candy left over from the lack of kids trick-or-treating. 

I'm enjoying watching some old scary/horror movies this evening. The wind is howling and it's a good night to be inside! Just think, it's only October 31st and we have the winter to look forward to! Yesterday it was sunny and bright. People were raking leaves and doing activities outdoors. What a difference a day makes!




No comments:

Post a Comment