Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale ~ Awesome Scale



 Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale ~ Awesome Scale



Sometimes you need to weigh something small and don't have a scale to see exactly how much it weighs. I know I've had times when I'm cooking and want to know if I have the correct measurements for some of my ingredients. Also if you happen to sell on eBay like I do, it's nice to know how much your small items weigh to know how much to charge for shipping. I've found a great little scale to fit your needs for for those times. 

The  Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale is an awesome little scale which is so sleek looking too. The scale has a stainless steel platform and measures 3.94" x 3.7". You can weigh items up to 500 grams.


It takes two AAA batteries which are included. You don't have to worry about shutting it off or running your batteries down either because has a two minute shut off feature.


I like the LCD screen that lights up with a bright blue back light. You can display your readings in g, OZ, OZT, dwt, GN and CT. It only takes seconds to get the reading of the weight. In the picture above I weighed a pear in grams and it worked precisely and quickly. A nice plus with the scale is the tare feature which is great to weigh your empty container for net weight determination. 


I'm very happy with this little Smart Weigh Scale! This would be great for your mailing, cooking, jewelry or reloading needs. It doesn't take up much room at all and can be tucked away easily in a small space.

If you are interested you can get your own Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale on Amazon for $19.99 as of this date.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment