Saturday, September 27, 2014

Moisturize with Dr. Song Rosehip Oil - #drsong



Moisturize with Dr. Song Rosehip Oil - #drsong


Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

I don't know about you but I'm more concerned about putting natural products on my skin. Who wants to put nasty chemicals onto your body that some products have. I never thought about it years ago but am glad to know that there are more organic products on the market these days.

 Dr. Song Rosehip Oil is a product that is 100% pure USDA Certified Organic. It comes in a huge 4 fluid ounce blue glass bottle which really caught my eye when I received it. It came packaged great and very securely, I might add. 

This Rosehip Oil is made from oil that is extracted from rose bush seeds. They use a special process which preserves its natural cosmetic qualities. As soon as I opened the bottle I wanted to see how it smelled and I liked the light mild scent. The color of the oil is an almost gold or amber looking color. You apply the product with a dropper which is included.

 I put a few drops on my fingernails and hands and smoothed it in. You don't need a lot because a little goes a long way. It didn't leave an oily residue afterwards but really absorbed quickly. It left my hands smoother and softer and my fingernails looks more healthy and nourished. I did not have any adverse reaction to it at all.

 This product is said to be good for so many uses such as dry skin, wrinkles and scars, even acne scars. It can also be used for burns, stretch marks, dermatitis, rashes and eczema, age spots, psoriasis, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage. You can even use it for dry and damaged hair and as an anti-inflammatory.

I'm anxious to try it out on some of my age spots and fine lines on my face to see how it works next. 

If you would like to try it out for yourself you can get it on Amazon . It comes with a 365 day money back guarantee and you don't even have to return the bottle! 






  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment