Sunday, August 10, 2014

Thera Vita Paradise 100% Natural Coconut Oil ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary sample in exchange for a product review. However all opinions are my own and yours may differ.




Thera Paradise 100% Natural Coconut Oil ~ Review



Here is some information from Thera Vita Paradise 100% Natural Coconut Oil:


Ingredients

Our proven, safe, weight-dropping ingredient: 100% Pure & Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Absolutely NO Fillers, Binders, Dangerous Stimulants, Artificial Ingredients, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Egg, Milk, or Peanuts. 100% Safe & Natural! Vegetarian, vegan, celiac, any diet friendly!


Indications
For those looking to eat healthier, burn fat naturally, maximize immune and digestive system, improve blood pressure and healthy cholesterol levels, manage weight, increase energy, reverse damaged hair, moisturize skin, and more WITHOUT the expensive procedures or use of dangerous artificial supplements...Our Coconut Oil is made for you.



You probably have heard a lot about coconut oil for quite some time now. Years ago I had never heard of coconut oil but now it is very popular. It has so many health benefits and uses such as for cooking, hair, skin care and much more. 


Thera Vita Paradise Natural Coconut Oil is 100% Pure and Organic Coconut Oil. It is non-bleached, non-deodorized, hexane and chemical free. 

The coconuts used for Paradise Natural Coconut Oil are hand picked by local farmers in Fiji and are:

Pure and Unrefined
Cold Pressed
Non-GMO
Gluten Free
Vegan
and Low Carb

I received the Paradise Coconut Oil which was wrapped with plastic on the cover. The oil came in a plastic container and included 16 ounces of coconut oil. To me it didn't have any smell at all, almost scentless. I tried a dab on my hands and rubbed them together. My hands felt so nice and smooth and it absorbed into my skin immediately. It didn't leave any greasy feeling afterwards either.



I'm always using lip balm and this coconut oil is great to use when your lips are dry or chapped. It leaves my lips silky smooth. I've also used it on my hair to moisturize it and keep it looking shiny and healthy looking.



Thera Vita Paradise 100% Natural Coconut Oil is a wonderful multi-use product that is good in so many ways that you'll be sure to find a way to use it.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment