Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pure Shea Butter By Cleopatra's Choice

I received complimentary product in exchange for a review. However all opinions are my own and yours may differ.



 Pure Shea Butter By Cleopatra's Choice




Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter is a raw and unrefined product which is made from the highest quality of shea nuts from shea trees in Ghana, Africa. The Shea Butter is 100% pure and 
contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F.

This is a product which can be used for so many things. It can be used for a remedy for Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne, and Stretch Marks for Pregnancy, I received a one pound container of the Pure Shea Butter which came in a resealable and recyclable container. The color which I received is an ivory shade and is a very thick substance. To me the smell was kind of earthy like and very different. Of course you have to remember that this is a raw product with no additives. There is no perfume smell to it you could add your own essential oils to make it smell more fragrant. You can also use it to make your own lotion,body butter or soap.


I have never tried shea butter before so I really didn't know anything about it. You don't have to use much to of it to go a long way. I took a very small amount with my finger and used it to rub on both of my hands.You have to rub it in thoroughly since it's a thick butter. I was amazed that it immediately made my hands softer and smooth. I even washed my hands a few hands afterwards and my hands still felt moisturized and soft. 


 Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter also worked well on my dry and hard heels. I put a small amount of it on my feet at bedtime and it really helped make my heels feel nice and smooth also. I'm anxious to start trying it for some dark spots that I have on my face since it is supposed to be good for skin discolorations.  I'm happy with the results of this product and am glad to be using an all natural product with no added chemicals.


If you are interested you can purchase your own at Amazon.

Thank you to Adovia for the opportunity to try out Cleopatra's Choice Pure Shea Butter!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try the Pure Shea Butter. I have had it in things but never pure.

    ReplyDelete