BakeitFun Baking Mat Review Review #bakingmat + Giveaway
Toaster Oven & Freezer Safe - Cookie, Macaron & Pastry Sheet.
Certified FDA Approved
* This is a USA Half Size Baking Mat - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm) - Custom designed cutted corners fits perfectly a 13"x18" pan.
* Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone
* BakeitFun Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free.
* Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or dishwash, then roll it and store.
* Reusable mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect to use in oven, microwave or freezer - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat
Baking is something I like to do! Homemade cookies, brownies and.... well, everything just tastes better than those store packaged baked goods. At least that's what my family and I think!
When you smell the aroma of the cinnamon and all those delicious spices permeating in your home it just makes you feel good! Now that school has started and the weather gets cooler in the Fall I start looking at recipes for my family. Not that I didn't cook in the summer, but we rarely use the oven in the summer when it is so hot.
I have always heard of silicone baking mats before but have never had one so I was excited to try out the BakeItFun Baking Mat. This Baking Mat is great in that you don't need any more parchment paper or aluminum foil by using it. It is durable and resistant and great for cooking anything.
The BakeItFun Baking Mat is made from fiberglass coated with food grade silicone and is non sticking. It is also FDA and LFGB approved, and 100% BPA free.
When you first use the baking mat is it recommended to apply a thin layer of cooking oil to it. You won't have to repeat this unless you have a dishwasher (which I don't). I thought I would try the baking mat out by baking some
chocolate chip cookies. They are always a hit and my family seems to gobble them up fast!
I really like the BakeItFun Baking Mat! I placed it on my cookie sheet and even put the cookie dough on the spaces provided. It worked great! The cookies didn't stick and now I can't wait to continue to use it for all of my other baking.
To purchase your own BakeItFun Baking Mat just go to Amazon.
GIVEAWAY: If you want a chance to win a BakeItFun Baking Mat enter the Rafflecopter form below. All entries will be verified. Ages 18 or older in the U.S. Ends Sept. 12, 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.