Saturday, July 5, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel - Review


My family loves cooking with garlic, especially in some pasta recipes that we have. So I was very excited to be able to try out a wonderful kitchen tool or gadget to make it a lot more easier! I have tried cheaply made garlic presses before but nothing like the fine quality of the Propressor Garlic Press.


The Propresser Garlic Press is a solid and sturdy made product which is made from 100% stainless steel. It is not like other garlic presses made from cheap zinc alloy. When I received it I was really impressed at how shiny and beautiful it looked.




I liked that the Propressor Garlic Press has a nice swing out basket that you place your garlic in. You don't even have to peel the garlic. Just place your garlic in the basket and squeeze the handles and you get perfectly minced garlic. Then scrape the peelings or residue out of the basket. After using it I just rinsed it thoroughly then washed by hand with hot soapy water. As you can see in the picture above it really worked beautifully!

You can get your own Propressor Garlic Press on Amazon right now for sale at $16.99!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment