Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beautiful Flag!


Beautiful Flag!


My husband and I went to get new tires for one of our cars the other day. We were sitting outside of the tire place on a wooden bench because it was so nice outside. You have to enjoy the summer's warm weather here in Michigan while you can. Before you know it, the snow will be flying.  Five more months and we will be celebrating Christmas! I don't want to think about that yet!

Anyways, since we had to wait an hour till the car was done I was looking around and saw this amazing flag waving in the sky. It was so huge and beautiful I just had to take a picture of it. It was rather windy that day and the flag looked so grand and majestic moving in the warm breeze.

It makes you proud to be an American!













No comments:

Post a Comment