Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Adovia Mineral Lift Serum - Review






Item description:


- Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
- Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
- Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
- Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorbtion



Today I am reviewing Adovia Mineral Lift Serum. The name itself sounds great because I'm starting to think that my face could use a lift.....among other things! That's the way things happen when we age. I'm noticing that my skin is not like it was twenty (or even ten) years ago. I'm always looking for a great product that will help keep it looking as good as it can possibly be.

The Adovia Mineral Life Serum includes Dead Seas Minerals which are known to have many beauty and healing properties in them. It also contain anti-aging ingredients and vitamins including Bearberry, Green Tea, Seaweed, Vitamin C and more.



I have tried a few other products from Adovia and have been satisfied with all of their positive results. I received a 30 ml (1.0 fl. oz.) Adovia Mineral Lift Serum which comes in a glass bottle with a pump activator. You only need a small amount to smooth on your face because a little goes a long way. It is a nice light texture and it absorbed very quickly. Also it didn't leave my face oily at all but nice and moisturized.

This is a great product which can be used under your makeup, which I have been doing for a few days. It works really well for this because it is not heavy. I've also been using it before I go to bed. I haven't had any bad reaction to it and my skin looks more refreshed. I also like that my skin is getting it's needed nutrients to help make me look the best that I can.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment