Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap - Review

Item description:
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser



I have tried a number of products from Adovia and can say that they are all high quality products which I enjoyed using.

Today I had the pleasure to review the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap. I received the product in great condition and couldn't wait to open the box! 



This is a white soap and the first thing I did was (of course) to smell it. Well, let me tell you, this soap smells fantastic! It is such a fresh and clean scent unlike any other soaps that I have tried before.

I love how this soap feels on your skin! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or scratchy but left my skin feeling smooth and soft. This soap states it is good for all skin types, which is another plus.


The Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap contains Dead Sea Salt and Minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel, which are known to be healing to the body. You can use this soap on the face or body, that's how natural it is.


After using the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap my husband even commented how his skin felt very clean and fresh. He usually doesn't like to try something different but I told him how good it was and he had to find out himself! 

This is a very natural and wonderful product
that I was really pleased with.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment